The world of distribution and wholesale can be complex, and it takes a sophisticated lender to provide the right kind of financing. SLR Business Credit knows this arena, and we can help you with a line of credit that will significantly improve your cash flow. Let us know how we can help by contacting us today.
If you have reached a limit with your bank, call us now to see how SLR Business Credit can expand your cash flow. When banks are unable to help, we can often get capital from your accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, and/or commercial real estate.
We help wholesale and distribution companies that:
- Need to fund rapid growth
- Need capital for acquisitions
- Generate revenue through government contracts
- Are seeking cash flow to even out sales seasonality
- May have reached a borrowing ceiling with their bank
- Are established and need a working capital alternative
- Are young and unable to obtain traditional bank financing
- Need cash flow to fund payroll and normal operating expenses
- Have faced challenging times, and their bank is unable to extend or renew credit
Financing with SLR Business Credit will allow you to:
- Meet payroll
- Replenish inventory
- Capture market share
- Reduce your cost of collection
- Generate more sales and profits
- Meet obligations in a timely manner
- Expand operations and grow your business
- Negotiate better terms and prices from suppliers
- Take cash discounts on your purchases from suppliers
- Possibly eliminate the cash discount you offer to customers
We greatly appreciate the partnership with SLR Business Credit. They have been flexible, responsive and a pleasure to work with. SLR Business Credit continues to play an important role in managing Ameri100’s ongoing financing needs.
SLR Business Credits is providing us consistent working capital through asset-based lending. They have taken the time and effort to understand our business, in order to accommodate our cash flow needs. They are intelligent and responsive in underwriting and service.
SLR Business Credit is a proud member of these professional organizations:
Secured Finance Network The Turnaround Management Association
The Risk Management Association The International Factoring Association The Association For Corporate Growth The New Jersey Staffing Alliance California Staffing Professionals Association