Summit Financial Resources is pleased to announce that it provided over $18mm in working capital credit facilities to 20 companies nationwide during the first quarter of 2011. That’s a new client funded every 3 days. This financing includes both accounts receivable and inventory working capital lines. Summit Financial Resources provides working capital credit facilities to small and medium-sized business nationwide, and has representatives in 15 offices across the country, including a new office recently established in Seattle.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending