Summit Financial Resources recently provided $5mm in financing to small and medium-sized businesses across the country: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $750,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a distributor of ball bearings based in Los Angeles. In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $300,000 factoring line to a manufacturer/importer of designer giftware, a $100,000 factoring line to a fire protection services firm, and a $250,000 factoring line to a furniture manufacturer, all located in the Carolinas. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of concrete pipes based in Central Utah, a $350,000 factoring line to a tools wholesaler based in Salt Lake City, and a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a telemarketing services firm based in Omaha.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending