Summit Financial Resources recently provided $5mm in financing to small and medium-sized businesses across the country: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $750,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a distributor of ball bearings based in Los Angeles. In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $300,000 factoring line to a manufacturer/importer of designer giftware, a $100,000 factoring line to a fire protection services firm, and a $250,000 factoring line to a furniture manufacturer, all located in the Carolinas. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of concrete pipes based in Central Utah, a $350,000 factoring line to a tools wholesaler based in Salt Lake City, and a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a telemarketing services firm based in Omaha.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender