Summit Financial Resources has recently provided working capital facilities to the following companies: a $750,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of commercial displays based in California; a $500,000 A/R credit line to an engineering and technology company in Indiana; a $1,500,000 A/R credit line to a medical transcription company in Pennsylvania; a $200,000 A/R credit line to a food products company based in Colorado; a $500,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a gourmet coffee company in Kentucky; and a $1,500,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of housewares based in Texas. Summit Financial Resources has 16 offices across the country and has provided working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses since 1987.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending