Summit Financial Resources has recently provided working capital facilities to the following companies: a $750,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of commercial displays based in California; a $500,000 A/R credit line to an engineering and technology company in Indiana; a $1,500,000 A/R credit line to a medical transcription company in Pennsylvania; a $200,000 A/R credit line to a food products company based in Colorado; a $500,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a gourmet coffee company in Kentucky; and a $1,500,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of housewares based in Texas. Summit Financial Resources has 16 offices across the country and has provided working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses since 1987.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender