Summit Financial Resources has recently provided working capital facilities to the following companies: a $2,000,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a wood furniture manufacturer in Virginia; a $650,000 A/R credit line to a personal care company based in New York; a $400,000 A/R credit line to an asphalt milling company in Northern California; a $725,000 A/R credit line to a gravel supply company in Michigan; a $750,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to an automotive wholesaler based in Fort Worth; and a $1,500,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a drywall supply company based in Georgia. Summit Financial Resources has 18 offices across the country and has provided working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses since 1987.
To speak with an invoice factoring expert, call 609.917.6200.
- Dan Tortoriello Panelist for SFNet and Rutgers University Event
- Trent Brown Promoted to Senior Vice President and Controller
- Recognizing Excellence: Women in Secured Finance Profiles
- SFNet Committee Spotlight: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- SLR CAPITAL PARTNERS SECURES $2.2 BILLION OF EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO ITS DIRECT LENDING STRATEGIES