Summit Financial Resources has recently provided working capital facilities to the following companies: a $600,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a distributor of formal wear based in Alabama; a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a window manufacturer and wholesaler in Salt Lake City, Utah; a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a commercial printer in the Midwest; a $500,000 A/R credit line to a software consulting firm in Houston, a $750,000 A/R credit line to a packaging company in New Jersey, and a $500,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of household accessories based in Los Angeles. Summit Financial Resources has 18 offices across the country and has provided working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses since 1987.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending