Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In the Northeast, Summit funded a $1,500,000 A/R & Inventory line to a distributor of office furniture in New England, and a $650,000 A/R credit facility to a provider of educational services located in Virginia. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to a rail yard shipping company in Illinois, a $400,000 A/R credit facility to a stone cutting and supply company in Wisconsin, and a $225,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of home accessories and framed art based in Michigan. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a hazardous materials transportation company, and a $500,000 A/R credit facility to an auto transportation company, both based in Colorado. In the Western Region, Summit funded a $1,500,000 A/R & Inventory line to a lumber supply company in Washington.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender