Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In the Northeast, Summit funded a $1,500,000 A/R & Inventory line to a distributor of office furniture in New England, and a $650,000 A/R credit facility to a provider of educational services located in Virginia. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to a rail yard shipping company in Illinois, a $400,000 A/R credit facility to a stone cutting and supply company in Wisconsin, and a $225,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of home accessories and framed art based in Michigan. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a hazardous materials transportation company, and a $500,000 A/R credit facility to an auto transportation company, both based in Colorado. In the Western Region, Summit funded a $1,500,000 A/R & Inventory line to a lumber supply company in Washington.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending