Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $2,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a furniture manufacturer and distributor based in Southern California, as well as a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a commercial tire wholesaler. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $100,000 A/R credit line to an industrial tool manufacturing and sharpening company in Wisconsin, as well as a $2,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a manufacturer of headphones. Also in the Midwest, Summit funded a $800,000 A/R & Inventory line to a lumber processing company based in Michigan, a $200,000 A/R & Inventory line to a related manufacturer of wood components in Michigan, and a $3,250,000 A/R & Inventory line to a machine shop in Wisconsin. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $1,500,000 A/R & Inventory line to a distributor of insulation materials based in Southern Utah.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending