Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $750,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a manufacturer and distributor of textile products based in Southern California, as well as a $750,000 A/R credit line to an IT staffing and consulting firm based in Bellevue, Washington. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $150,000 A/R credit line to a rail hauling and transportation company, and a $300,000 A/R credit line to an IT staffing and consulting firm – both based in Chicago. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $350,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer and distributor of surveillance equipment based in Omaha. In the Southwest Region, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R credit line to a procurement and supply company based in Houston.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending