Summit Financial Resources provides working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses across the country and recently provided over $8mm in working capital facilities to a range of companies, including the following: In Northern California, a $500,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of semi-conductors based in Sunnyvale, and in Southern California a $1,500,000 A/R credit line to a packaging company based in City of Industry. In the Intermountain West, Summit provided a $750,000 A/R + Inventory credit facility to a manufacturer of hardware supplies based in Idaho, and a $150,000 A/R credit line to a screenprinting company based in Utah. In the Midwest, Summit provided a $350,000 A/R credit line to a metal stamping company in Illinois, and a $850,000 A/R + Inventory credit line to a manufacturer of shrink wrap in Kansas City. In the Northeast, Summit provided a $650,000 A/R + Inventory credit line to a paper supplier. In the Southeast, Summit provided a $1,000,000 A/R credit + Inventory line to a manufacturer of synthetic fabrics based in Georgia and a $3,000,000 A/R + Inventory line to an aluminum and steel fabricator based in Louisville.
- Now Hiring: Accounts Receivable Specialist
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President