Summit Financial Resources provides working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses across the country and recently funded the following deals: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $2,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a food distributor based in Los Angeles. In the Midwest, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R & Inventory line to a metal fabricator based in Wisconsin, and $400,000 to a security firm based in Illinois. In the Northeast, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R credit line to an IT consulting firm based in Virginia, and in the Southeast, Summit funded a $2,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a manufacturer of electrical connectors in Florida.
To speak with an invoice factoring expert, call 609.917.6200.
- Dan Tortoriello Panelist for SFNet and Rutgers University Event
- Trent Brown Promoted to Senior Vice President and Controller
- Recognizing Excellence: Women in Secured Finance Profiles
- SFNet Committee Spotlight: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- SLR CAPITAL PARTNERS SECURES $2.2 BILLION OF EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO ITS DIRECT LENDING STRATEGIES