Summit Financial Resources provides working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses across the country and recently funded the following deals: in the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $100,000 A/R credit line to a custom metal engraver based in Wisconsin. In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $400,000 A/R credit line to a metal fabricator in Jacksonville, Florida; and a $2,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a manufacturer of injection molding plastic products based in Georgia. In the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 & Inventory line to a producer and distributor of mulch products based in Massachusetts.
To speak with an invoice factoring expert, call 609.917.6200.
- Dan Tortoriello Panelist for SFNet and Rutgers University Event
- Trent Brown Promoted to Senior Vice President and Controller
- Recognizing Excellence: Women in Secured Finance Profiles
- SFNet Committee Spotlight: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- SLR CAPITAL PARTNERS SECURES $2.2 BILLION OF EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO ITS DIRECT LENDING STRATEGIES