Summit Financial Resources provides working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses across the country and recently funded the following deals: In the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $1,200,000 A/R & Inventory line to a precision machining company based in Massachusetts, and a $700,000 A/R credit line to a staffing firm based in Maryland. In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $700,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of geotextile fabrics in Georgia. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $750,000 A/R credit line to a recycling company based in Iowa and a $750,000 A/R credit line to an onsite medical center based in Indiana. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $700,000 A/R credit line to an organic skin products manufacturer in Colorado.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender