Summit Financial Resources provides working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses across the country and recently funded the following deals: In the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $1,200,000 A/R & Inventory line to a precision machining company based in Massachusetts, and a $700,000 A/R credit line to a staffing firm based in Maryland. In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $700,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of geotextile fabrics in Georgia. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $750,000 A/R credit line to a recycling company based in Iowa and a $750,000 A/R credit line to an onsite medical center based in Indiana. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $700,000 A/R credit line to an organic skin products manufacturer in Colorado.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending