Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $3,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a manufacturer of cash handling machines based in North Carolina. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded two deals in Colorado: a $750,000 A/R credit line to a mailing fulfillment center in Aurora, and a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a wine distributor in Denver. Additionally Summit funded a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a promotional marketing company based in Provo, Utah. In the Midwest, Summit funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to a paper binding services company based in Wisconsin, and a $750,000 A/R & Inventory line to a manufacturer of plastic machine parts based in Kansas. In the Western Region, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R & Inventory line to a manufacturer of specialty uniform apparel based in California.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender