Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In California, Summit funded a $1,500,000 A/R credit line to a wholesale lumber distributor. Also in the Western Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a women’s sportswear manufacturer. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $600,000 A/R credit line to a logistics and fulfillment company in Salt Lake City, a $200,000 A/R credit line to a welding and machine parts company based in Boise, a $300,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of oil filtering components based in Northern Utah, and a $200,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of shoes and clothing based in Salt Lake City. In the Midwest Region, Summit also funded a $850,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of tractor trailer supplies in St. Louis.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender