Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In California, Summit funded a $1,500,000 A/R credit line to a wholesale lumber distributor. Also in the Western Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a women’s sportswear manufacturer. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $600,000 A/R credit line to a logistics and fulfillment company in Salt Lake City, a $200,000 A/R credit line to a welding and machine parts company based in Boise, a $300,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of oil filtering components based in Northern Utah, and a $200,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of shoes and clothing based in Salt Lake City. In the Midwest Region, Summit also funded a $850,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of tractor trailer supplies in St. Louis.
To speak with an invoice factoring expert, call 609.917.6200.
- Dan Tortoriello Panelist for SFNet and Rutgers University Event
- Trent Brown Promoted to Senior Vice President and Controller
- Recognizing Excellence: Women in Secured Finance Profiles
- SFNet Committee Spotlight: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- SLR CAPITAL PARTNERS SECURES $2.2 BILLION OF EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO ITS DIRECT LENDING STRATEGIES