Summit Financial Resources provides working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses across the country and recently provided over $10mm in working capital facilities to a range of companies, including the following: In Northern California Summit provided a $1,250,000 A/R credit line to a wine distributor, a $650,000 A/R credit line to a provider of IT services, and a $500,000 A/R line to a manufacturer of integrated circuits. In Southern California Summit provided a $400,000 A/R & Inventory line to a manufacturer of security devices and a $2,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a high tech company that services the entertainment industry. In the Midwest Summit provided a $2,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a steel fabricator in St. Paul, and a $700,000 A/R line to an electrical testing and inspection company in Indiana. In the Northeast, Summit provided a $500,000 A/R line to a newspaper publishing company in Connecticut; and in the Southeast a $1,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to an electrical equipment manufacturer for specialty vehicles in Florida.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender