Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $1,700,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a manufacturer of cosmetics. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $200,000 A/R credit line to a commercial maintenance firm in Salt Lake City, a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a sales outsourcing company based in Denver, and a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a concrete pipe manufacturer in Utah. In the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to an online media advertising firm in New York.
To speak with an invoice factoring expert, call 609.917.6200.
- Dan Tortoriello Panelist for SFNet and Rutgers University Event
- Trent Brown Promoted to Senior Vice President and Controller
- Recognizing Excellence: Women in Secured Finance Profiles
- SFNet Committee Spotlight: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- SLR CAPITAL PARTNERS SECURES $2.2 BILLION OF EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO ITS DIRECT LENDING STRATEGIES