Summit Financial Resources recently funded over $6MM in credit facilities nationwide: In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R credit line to an electronics manufacturer in Colorado and a $150,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of janitorial supplies in Utah. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a die cast manufacturer in Iowa. In the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to an online media service provider, a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a packaging company, a $750,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of gourmet baking goods, and a $650,000 A/R credit line to an online publishing company.
To speak with an invoice factoring expert, call 609.917.6200.
- Dan Tortoriello Panelist for SFNet and Rutgers University Event
- Trent Brown Promoted to Senior Vice President and Controller
- Recognizing Excellence: Women in Secured Finance Profiles
- SFNet Committee Spotlight: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- SLR CAPITAL PARTNERS SECURES $2.2 BILLION OF EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO ITS DIRECT LENDING STRATEGIES