Summit Financial Resources recently funded over $6MM in credit facilities nationwide: In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R credit line to an electronics manufacturer in Colorado and a $150,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of janitorial supplies in Utah. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a die cast manufacturer in Iowa. In the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $1,000,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to an online media service provider, a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a packaging company, a $750,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of gourmet baking goods, and a $650,000 A/R credit line to an online publishing company.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender