Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $750,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a manufacturer & distributor of industrial cables based in Los Angeles. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to an interstate trucking company based in Boulder, and a $300,000 A/R credit line to a temporary staffing company based in Salt Lake City. In the Southwest Region, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R credit line to a health care software firm located in Dallas. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $750,000 A/R credit line to a commercial moving and storage company based in Chicago. In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $600,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of power tools located in Miami.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender