Summit Financial Resources has recently provided has recently provided $11 million in working capital solutions to companies across the country. In the Midwest, Summit provided a $2,000,000 credit line to a trucking company based in Wisconsin, a $1,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a metal fabricator in Iowa, and a $300,000 credit line to a metal polishing service in Indiana. In the West, Summit provided a $700,000 credit line to a staffing firm in Northern California and a $1,750,000 A/R and Inventory line to a machine shop located in Washington. In the Southeast, Summit provided a $150,000 credit line to a cheese processor in Tennessee, a $1,000,000 A/R & Inventory line to a furniture manufacturer in Mississippi, a $2,000,000 credit line to a manufacturer of fixtures located in Georgia, a $1,000,000 credit line to an IT consulting firm in Georgia, and a $1,000,000 credit line to a distributor of pharmaceuticals based in Florida.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender