Summit Financial Resources recently funded over $8mm in credit lines to companies across the country: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to an engineering and architectural firm based in Northern California, and two deals in Southern California: a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a general goods distributor and a $1,000,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a gourmet foods distributor. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $3,000,000 A/R credit line to a transportation company based in Denver. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a cooling equipment manufacturer based in Missouri. In the Southwest Region, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of lubricants based in Oklahoma, and in the Northeast Region Summit funded a $750,000 A/R credit line to a frozen seafood distributor based in New Hampshire.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender