Summit Financial Resources recently funded over $8mm in credit lines to companies across the country: In the Western Region, Summit funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to an engineering and architectural firm based in Northern California, and two deals in Southern California: a $1,000,000 A/R credit line to a general goods distributor and a $1,000,000 A/R & Inventory credit line to a gourmet foods distributor. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $3,000,000 A/R credit line to a transportation company based in Denver. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded a $2,000,000 A/R credit line to a cooling equipment manufacturer based in Missouri. In the Southwest Region, Summit funded a $500,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer of lubricants based in Oklahoma, and in the Northeast Region Summit funded a $750,000 A/R credit line to a frozen seafood distributor based in New Hampshire.
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President
- Ibey Joins SLR Business Credit as SVP of ABL Business Lending