Summit Financial Resources recently provided working capital financing to a variety of companies across the country. In the Western Region, Summit created a $3,000,000 A/R & Inventory credit line for a paper processor in Los Angeles. Additionally, in the Intermountain Region, Summit has funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to a water feature wholesaler in Salt Lake City, and in the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $150,000 A/R credit facility to an engineering and drafting supplies distributor in Florida, and a $250,000 A/R credit line for a medical services company in Atlanta. In the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $1,200,000 A/R credit line to precision parts metal manufacturer in New Hampshire.
To speak with an invoice factoring expert, call 609.917.6200.
- Dan Tortoriello Panelist for SFNet and Rutgers University Event
- Trent Brown Promoted to Senior Vice President and Controller
- Recognizing Excellence: Women in Secured Finance Profiles
- SFNet Committee Spotlight: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- SLR CAPITAL PARTNERS SECURES $2.2 BILLION OF EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO ITS DIRECT LENDING STRATEGIES