Summit Financial Resources recently provided working capital financing to a variety of companies across the country. In the Western Region, Summit created a $3,000,000 A/R & Inventory credit line for a paper processor in Los Angeles. Additionally, in the Intermountain Region, Summit has funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to a water feature wholesaler in Salt Lake City, and in the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $150,000 A/R credit facility to an engineering and drafting supplies distributor in Florida, and a $250,000 A/R credit line for a medical services company in Atlanta. In the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $1,200,000 A/R credit line to precision parts metal manufacturer in New Hampshire.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender