Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In Northern California, Summit funded a $400,000 A/R credit line to a staffing and recruiting company based in San Francisco. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded three deals: a $125,000 A/R credit line to a transportation firm based in Minnesota, a $500,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer and distributor of audio-visual equipment based in Omaha, and a $500,000 A/R credit line to a textile manufacturer based in Iowa. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $500,000 to a manufacturer of organic healthy and beauty products in Denver. In the Southwest Region, Summit funded a $150,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of commercial plastics based in Austin, and a $200,000 A/R credit line to a lumber supply company located in Tucson. In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of cell phone accessories based in Atlanta, and in the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $2mm A/R credit line to a transportation firm located in New York.
- Now Hiring: Accounts Receivable Specialist
- SLR Digital Finance Closes $3 Million ABL Facility for Video Ad Tech Company
- SLR Business Credit Adds Bouville as SVP of Business Development
- CEOs Unite for Progress: Taking the Pledge to Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- George Kekejian Promoted to Vice President