Summit Financial Resources recently funded the following deals: In Northern California, Summit funded a $400,000 A/R credit line to a staffing and recruiting company based in San Francisco. In the Midwest Region, Summit funded three deals: a $125,000 A/R credit line to a transportation firm based in Minnesota, a $500,000 A/R credit line to a manufacturer and distributor of audio-visual equipment based in Omaha, and a $500,000 A/R credit line to a textile manufacturer based in Iowa. In the Intermountain Region, Summit funded a $500,000 to a manufacturer of organic healthy and beauty products in Denver. In the Southwest Region, Summit funded a $150,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of commercial plastics based in Austin, and a $200,000 A/R credit line to a lumber supply company located in Tucson. In the Southeast Region, Summit funded a $300,000 A/R credit line to a distributor of cell phone accessories based in Atlanta, and in the Northeast Region, Summit funded a $2mm A/R credit line to a transportation firm located in New York.
- Yoana Cervantes featured in SFNet’s 40 Under 40 Profile
- SLR Business Credit Announces Rebranding of Subsidiary Fast Pay Partners to SLR Digital Finance
- New Hire Announcement | Jason Kugler
- Rochelle Hilson Featured in the ABF Journal’s Top Women in ABL 2022
- Kate Dorrlacombe Profiled in the April Issue of The Secured Lender